- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
The first thing I do when I wake up is make a daily to- do list. This just allows me to see what I have to do throughout the day!
- What challenges did you face as a blogger?
I’m very lucky I haven’t faced much adversity in the blogging world but one big challenge is sometimes when I put lots of effort into something like a blog post and maybe not many people are liking it or reading it. Sometimes it does get me down, especially if I work hard on it.
- What do you do to feel better?
To feel better I would just work harder on even better posts! Just remember, numbers are not everything so just persevere and don’t give up!
- A habit that made you better person?
This is’t a habit but I joined a Guides Troupe (Girl’s Scouts) and we often have to regularly volunteer, whether it’s a Christmas fair or bring in donations it definitely helps everyone feel a lot more grateful for everything! I think that without a doubt it made me a better person!
- Will you still blog after five years?
Yes, I definitely think so!! Blogging is something I really enjoy and I can’t wait to see my blogging future!
- What is you current favourite app?
This is a really hard one, but I actually have to say iPhone Notes and Google Calendar because I’ve been using them a lot more often to plan my day and they have really helped me!
- Favourite Instagram account?
There are so many amazing accounts but probably Christina’s account as it’s so asthetic!! Christina also has a blog which you can check out here!
- How do you make someone feel better?
To make someone feel better, I usually try and sit down with them and discover what their problem is and try to deal with it in any way I can try and help!
- Do you think books are underrated?
Totally! I actually used to not like reading myself but I’ve totally fallen in love with it again in quarantine! Also, non-fiction books are definitely underrated!
- What is one book you think is underrated?
Cogheart by Peter Bunzl. It’s such an amazing adventure book based in the Victorian era that not enough of people read so I urge you to go check it out! I’ve actually met Peter Bunzl myself!
- A piece of advice to new bloggers?
Don’t look at the numbers too often because if you’re brand new to blogging then it’s gonna take some time! Don’t worry, everyone is here for new bloggers!
My Questions For You Guys
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- What’s your least favourite thing about blogging?
- How many years have you been blogging?
- What is your favourite thing about the quarantine?
- How would you want to expand your blog?
- Has blogging helped grow your confidence, if so how?
- What’s one thing you have persevered through in life?
- Can you tell us one of your favourite hobbies?
- What’s one thing most people wouldn’t think about you?
- Has blogging changed your life, if so how?
- What’s a secret talent you have?
If you do decide to take part in this please link back to this post so I can see your answers! Thanks for reading this post I hope you enjoyed, let me know in the comments what you want to see next!
You want to see more of me and get exclusive updates on my blog? Well check out my socials!
Instagram – For exclusive updates on posts.
Pinterest – Where you can find links to all blog post and any ideas!
Goodreads – You can see any books I’ve read or even recommend me one!
Contact Me if youwould like to collaborate or have any other inquiries
Any suggestions or feel like chatting? Comment down below!
Have an amazing day!