Hey everyone it’s Zainab, welcome or welcome back to Zainab Chats! Recently, I’ve been getting a lot of comments about my blog photography and the photos I take. So, I thought today I’d share how I’d take them as they’re actually really simple to take and you do not have to be professional photographer. Let’s jump into it!
What You Need:
An Item Or Items To Take Photos Of (These could be anything around your room that would just look pretty!)
A Camera (I personally use my phone, you could use a proper camera or even an iPad camera)
The Free Adobe Lightroom App
1) Arrange your items on a plain background -this could be a blanket, a wall or your desk! – arrange them in a random order but so they fit together at the same time
2) Take a picture of them with your camera – take a couple from different angles just incase.
3) Open the Lightroom app, and import the photos you’ve taken and edit them. On the app, you can change the lighting, exposure, colour theory and more!
4) If you don’t want to spend too much time editing, the Lightroom Community has some free presets you can use and then tweak the photo from there. I personally have made my own preset!
5) Export the photos and open them into the WordPress app and add them to the post!
Examples Using These Steps:
These photos were taken using the steps above. As you can see, you can use random items to create flatlays! I’ve used my desk and plains blankets as backgrounds. For the photo on the right, those gold circles are magnets – so you can really use anything!
So, that was the method I use to take my blog photos. I hope this has been useful to anybody who wants to up their photography game. Let me know in the comments how you take your photos!
You want to see more of me and get exclusive updates on my blog? Well check out my socials!
Instagram – For exclusive updates on posts
Goodreads – You can see any books I’ve read or even recommend me one!
Contact Me if you would like to collaborate or have any other inquiries
Any suggestions or feel like chatting? Comment down below!
Have an amazing day!